Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

THE POWER OF FORCE

WALT:about forces. we made a paper air plane and watched videos.Wrote about it.As well as talked to each other.


I thought that making the paper air planes were easy and I thought that seeing the forces were a lot harder.We learnt motion is the same as movement if there's balance then there's no motion as well as Friction makes motion.
forces video

Please leave me a positive , thoughtful comment to help me move forward with my learning.


1 comment:

  1. HI Trinatee
    Thank you for your post about forces. You also planned your writing well as it is easier to read when every idea is in a paragraph. Well done. Perhaps next time you can add some pictures of examples to help with your explanation.
    Keep posting!
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.