Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 March 2017

One day Me and my class as well as Room 10 went on a beach trip it was called Kariotahi. I was  really excited because it was hot and it looked like the water was going to be cold.

First we got our bags and lined up to get on the bus on the way there Riley vomited and  she vomited all over sally my teacher when we got there we went and put our bags away then they talked to us and then we got a tour around the club then we had morning tea then got in our togs and went down to the beach we played games then we went in the water Riley grabbed onto me then I let her go then the lifegard got her.


Then the people talked to us about sun smart and rips then the bus came.We went back to school then we all went home...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Trinatee,

    Wow! It sounds like an exciting visit to Kariotahi Beach. I hope Miss Avern had a change of clothes!
    I like the way you have copied and pasted the writing into the blog post. Your images are a little hard to see. Have you tried photo peach to add images into a blog post? https://photopeach.com/
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.